The quenching furnace of high manganese steel is mainly used to heat the high manganese steel castings to the temperature of solid solution of carbide, hold them for a certain time, and then cool them quickly in water to form a single austenite structure, thus greatly improving the strength and toughness of the high manganese steel castings. To achieve the purpose of work hardening. In the heat treatment process of high manganese steel quenching furnace, carbides are dissolved into austenite in the solid solution state, so it is called solution strengthening treatment. The parameters of solution treatment in quenching furnace of high manganese steel mainly include the entering temperature, heating rate, holding temperature, holding time, placing position and so on.
The natural gas quenching furnace of high manganese steel is suitable for the quenching treatment of large and medium high manganese steel castings and the solution treatment of stainless steel parts. Performance characteristics of quenching Furnace for High Manganese Steel.
1. Steel frame with enough strength to bear the dead weight of the furnace body and the weight of the workpiece;
2.All-fiber lining, using modern bricklaying technology, the service life of more than 10 years, can quickly increase temperature, energy saving 30-35%;
(3) the flexible furnace door is sealed. The furnace door is provided with adjustable sealing groove, reliable seal, suspended type, base hinge type, side hinge type and lift type furnace door according to the different workpieces.
Structural characteristics of quenching Furnace for High Manganese Steel.
The main results are as follows: 1. Adopting high alumina refractory fiber lining structure, less heat storage, faster heating rate.
2. The sealing effect of the furnace body is good when the cylinder is pressed and sealed.
3. The trolley drive adopts the wheel type to walk the mechanism, the electromagnetic brake, the frequency conversion adjusts the speed, the walking is stable and reliable.
4. Adopt high speed gas burner, automatic ignition, flame monitoring.
5. Combustion control mode: pulse combustion, continuous proportional adjustment.
6. Advanced control system: computer control system, program temperature control system, PLC action control system, pressure control system.
The heat treatment of high manganese steel is usually carried out in natural gas quenching furnace. The heat treatment cracking is caused by the temperature rising too fast in the low temperature stage. Therefore, the correct operation is below 350C, the heating rate <80 ℃ / h, 750C, <100 ℃ / h, and there are different periods of heat preservation. At >750 ℃, the casting is in a plastic state and can be heated up rapidly. To 1050 ℃ according to the thickness of the casting to determine the holding time (usually 1 hour / 25mm); and then quickly rise to 1100 ℃ about half an hour out of the furnace. The casting must be filled with water as soon as possible after the casting is out of the furnace, the time from the furnace to the water should not exceed 45 seconds, and the winter time should be shorter. At high temperature, the temperature rises too slowly, the holding time is too short, and the time interval from the furnace to the water is too long (should not >0.5min), all of which affect the quality of the castings. The temperature of entering water should be <30 ℃, after quenching, the water temperature should be <50 ℃, and the water quantity should not be less than 8 times of the weight of the casting. Cold water enters from the bottom of the pool, and warm water flows out from the top of the pool. The casting moves continuously in three directions in the pool.