The wall regenerative combustion technology is adopted in YIRAN forging furnace of square steel. The degree of automation of PLC control is high. When the square steel forging heating furnace starts to feed, the temperature measuring head turns an angle, the feeding push machine moves, pushes a square steel into the inductor, the heated square steel back pushes the inductor to fall on the roller table, the roller table transfers the square steel to the end of the roller table. The jacking mechanism hoists the square steel onto the discharge chute, and the square steel rolls onto the extruder for extrusion. At the same time when the forging heating furnace of square steel is being transferred, the reclaimer of feeding material returns, and a square steel is rolled off in the feeding chute in order to prepare for the next feeding. Characteristics of forging reheating furnace in square steel.
1. The forging heating furnace of square steel has the advantages of high heating speed, high production efficiency, less oxidation and decarburization, and saving the cost of materials and forging dies.
2. Uniform heating and high precision of temperature control;
3. The reheating furnace of square steel has a long life and is easy to maintain.
Advantages of forging reheating furnace in square steel.
The main results are as follows: 1. The natural gas forging furnace of square steel has high heating speed and less oxidation decarburization.
2. High degree of automation, which can realize automatic unmanned operation and improve labor productivity;
3. Uniform heating and high precision of temperature control;
4. The reheating furnace for forging of square steel is easy to replace.
5. The forging heating furnace of square steel has complete protection, the equipment runs stably, the protection is reliable and quick, the operation is stable;
Low energy consumption, no pollution: high heating efficiency, compared with other heating methods, effectively reduce energy consumption, high labor productivity, pollution-free, equipment in line with the requirements of environmental protection.