YIRAN supply natural gas environmental hot stove, regenerative combustion, flue gas waste heat recovery, energy conservation and environmental protection.
YIRAN natural gas environmental protection hot blast stove PLC intelligent control hot air temperature, high heat conversion rate, regenerative combustion system, flue gas waste heat recovery, nitrogen oxide emissions small, low energy consumption, energy conservation and environmental protection. The direct natural gas environmental protection hot blast stove and the indirect natural gas environmental protection hot air stove can be used in two forms:
1. Direct natural gas environmental protection hot blast stove: the natural gas fuel is directly burned to form hot air, and the material is directly heated and dried or baked. The fuel consumption of this method is about half less than that of steam or other indirect heaters. Therefore, in the case of not affecting the quality of drying products, it is entirely possible to use direct high-purification hot air. The high temperature combustion gas obtained from the combustion reaction of the fuel further contacts with the outside air, after mixing to a certain temperature, directly enters the drying room or the baking room, contacts with the dried material, heats and vaporizes the water, thus obtains the drying product. In order to utilize the combustion heat of these fuels, it is necessary to set up an additional fuel combustion device.
2. Indirect natural gas environmental protection hot blast stove: it is mainly suitable for drying materials which are not allowed to be contaminated, or is used for drying materials with lower temperature. Such as: milk powder pharmaceutical synthetic resin fine chemicals and so on. This kind of heating device uses steam, heat conduction oil and flue gas as carriers to heat air through various forms of heat exchangers. The essence of indirect hot air stove is heat exchange. The larger the heat exchange area is, the higher the heat transfer rate is, the better the energy-saving effect of the hot air stove is, and the longer the life of the furnace body and the heat exchanger is. Conversely, the size of the heat exchange area can also be identified from the flue gas temperature. The lower the smoke temperature is, the higher the heat transfer rate is and the larger the heat exchange area is.
Features of Environmental Protection Gas Hot-blast stove:
The main results are as follows: 1. The hot-air stove of natural gas environment-friendly hot-air stove can raise the temperature of greenhouse, make the fruit come into the market prematurely, and increase the economic benefit. The chicken, pig house temperature appropriate, to achieve the effect of constant temperature, ahead of time out of the column;
2. The natural gas environmental protection hot blast stove is pressureless, smokeless, safe and environmental protection;
3. The natural gas environmental protection high temperature hot blast stove product operation is simple, the PLC control system automatic control;
4. Natural gas environmental protection hot blast stove can save energy 30% -50% compared with common stove.
The natural gas environmental protection hot blast stove product sends the hot air is the pure air does not have any pollution;
YIRAN natural gas environmental protection hot blast stove main application scope:
1. Preparation and drying of chemicals, chemicals and pharmaceuticals in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries;
2. Baking paint, dusting and curing of industrial products such as automobiles, motorcycles, containers, household appliances and printing iron cans in the coating industry;
3. Heat setting, hot melt dyeing, baking and hot air stretching in textile, printing, dyeing and non-woven fabric industries;
(4) drying moulding sand and sand core in foundry industry;
(5) drying of abrasive cloth and grinding wheel in abrasive and abrasive industry;
6. Wood drying, wood-based panel, laminated board drying, gypsum board drying and fiberglass products drying in building materials industry;
(7) drying of roasted coffee, tea, tobacco leaves and vegetables, grains, noodles, aquatic products, fish meal, soybean meal, etc. in the processing of agricultural products, fodder and foodstuffs;
8, heating engineering, industrial building and civil building heating;
9. Welding electrode and flux drying in welding material industry;
10. Heat preservation material, FRP industry, aluminum silicate fiber products, rare earth heat preservation, drying of FRP products