Cold working die material heat treatment hardenability, improve wear resistance, fracture resistance, wear resistance, fatigue resistance, anti-adhesion properties.
YIRAN metal die steel heat treatment furnace can be used for cold working die material heat treatment, cold working die material is mainly used for metal or non-metallic material blanking, stretching, bending, impact, fatigue, friction and other mechanical actions. The main failure forms of cold working die materials are fracture, heap collapse, wear, adhesion (bite), gnawing, softening and so on. The main characteristics of metal die materials: high content of C, containing more alloying elements, alloying elements to reduce the martensitic transformation point of the steel Ms.
Cold working die material steel focuses on hardness, wear resistance, high carbon content, alloy elements to increase hardenability, improve wear resistance. The main performance requirements of cold working die material steel are: high deformation resistance, fracture resistance, wear resistance, fatigue resistance and adhesion resistance.
Common cold working die materials include:
1. Carbon tool steel, T10A, T12A low alloy steel;
2. Low alloy steels: 9Mn2V, CrWMn, 9SiCr, GCr15.
3. High alloy steels: Cr12, Cr12MoV.
Characteristics of Heat treatment of Cold working Die Materials:
1. Heating mode (preheating or step heating), heating medium (controlled atmosphere furnace, vacuum furnace), cooling mode (milder cooling mode to reduce deformation), surface treatment (cryogenic treatment, nitriding), heating process, heating medium (controlled atmosphere furnace, vacuum furnace), cooling mode (mild cooling mode to reduce deformation), surface treatment (cryogenic treatment, nitriding), Sequential protection (cleaning in time);
2. Heat treatment of carbon tool steel: it is widely used for small and simple cold working die material with high strength and toughness. Carbon tool steel has poor permeability.
3. Heat treatment of low alloy steel: commonly known as oil-quenched steel, this kind of steel generally quenching temperature is low, cooling in oil, small deformation, good dimensional stability.
4. Heat treatment of high alloy steel: it is mainly high carbon steel with high hardenability and slight deformability. The heat treatment of flame quenching cold working die material is designed to simplify the production process of large and super large cold working die material. 4. The heat treatment of high alloy steel: it is mainly high carbon steel with high hardenability and slight deformability. The characteristics of heat treatment of the gate are: wide quenching temperature range (880--1 150 °C), is suitable for manual operation); The hardenability is very high, the surface hardness is high after air cooling, the core property is also good, and the tendency of quenching deformation is small.
Cold used as die material: this steel is easy to turn, and suitable for making sharp blade scissors, circular saw, cold or hot trimming die rolling edge, screw pattern, line die milling cutter, stamping die round hobbing, power transformer core punching die, cutting steel skin rolling cutter. Steel pipe forming roller bar special roller precision gauge complex cold-pressing tools, gold, tin for mold plastic mold, screw head mold and so on.